Topics Under Article Hide
- Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany: Top Universities
- MS in Automotive Engineering – Course highlights
- Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Admission Requirements
- Student Visa to Study in Germany
- Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Jobs
- Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Admissions
- Automobile Engineering in Germany : Costs
- Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany with Scholarships
A fruitful career starts with an outstanding education. If this is your formula to achieve your expert dreams, then Germany is the ideal home for you to get your master’s degree in Automotive Engineering. Topics Covered Under Article : Masters in Automotive | Automotive Engineering
Each passing year, thousands of global scholars go to Germany to education for their automotive engineering grades. There are numerous strong details why the number of these pupils has been steadily rising and perhaps the same reasons will inspire you to get your master’s degree in automotive engineering in Germany.
Today it is a renowned fact that German engineering universities rank among the best in the world. As a global industrial powerhouse, Germany is where many well-known automobile producers are founded. Engineering schools uphold strong cooperation with these businesses to ensure their alumnae meet their expert demands.
Given that, a master’s degree in motorized engineering in Germany is an amazing accidental for you to start a fruitful and rewarding vocation in every industrial subdivision.
Entry supplies change depending on the university and the education program of your excellent. Overall international scholars who want to smear for a master’s degree in motorized engineering in Germany must succumb the following documents
Also Check Cost of Living in Canada .
- Recognized Bachelor Degree.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Relevant Professional Job Experience.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Letter of Reference.
To get admitted to automotive manufacturing courses in Germany you must be capable in the language in which the program is trained. Master’s degrees in automotive engineering in Germany are either trained in German or English language. Most of them are taught in the German linguistic, but in recent years the quantity of English-taught degrees has been progressively rising. Whatever the case, you need to acquiesce scores from a standardized language test to appear your language skill.
Do you find it problematic to spell German words and you’re concerned you might not catch the pace with your trainings if your study database is taught in the German language? Do you reason you need time to become capable in it, but your degree has no time to wait? There is a answer to this problem.
Although most master’s grades in automotive engineering in Germany are trained in German language universities in new years have long-drawn-out the list of their English-taught study packages. So, where can you education for your master’s degree in automotive engineering in Germany in English?
Here are some universities in Germany, which deliver master’s degrees in automotive engineering in Germany in English
- Esslingen University of Applied Science.
- RWTH Aachen University.
- Teschnische Hochschule Ingolstadt.
- Karlsruhe Institute Technology.
- Chemnitz University of Technology.
- FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences.
Why Study Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany?
1. German universities charge low tuition fees or none at all
Also Read Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Most universities, schools, and Engineering schools in Germany (especially the public universities) custody low or even no tuition fees to all international scholars worldwide! That’s right, you can schoolwork for free in Germany. The only fees indicted by German universities are managerial fees of around 100 – 200 EUR/year, which are destined to cover student facilities, costs such as bus tickets to the university, or the scholar cafeterias.
However, public universities situated in Bremen, Lower Saxony, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt or Turingia will responsibility tuition fees and you will also have to pay instruction if you enrol in a Master’s degree agenda in a totally dissimilar field than the one you studied as a Bachelor’s scholar.
2. English-taught Masters in German Engineering schools
Germany is one of the top terminuses on the list of non-English language countries with a large popularity among global students. This is due to the fact that most engineering universities in Germany offer Master’s platforms in English exactly dedicated to foreign students. All study degrees have high moot standards counting for Engineering and Technology specialisms. Check out our full list of English-taught Engineering Masters.
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Fredrich Schiller University Jena
- SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences
- RWTH Aachen University
- Technical University of Kaiserslautern
3. Numerous scholarship chances for Engineering scholars in Germany
Lots of organizations in Germany offer scholarships to global scholars. These include universities, investigation organizations, government organizations and companies to name a few.
Engineering scholarships are either devoted to cover your tuition fees (if needed) or to support at smallest a part of your monthly monetary costs, such as lodging, study materials, etc.
DAAD and Deutschlandstipendium are some of the greatest prolific scholarship providers, but there are several other groups that offer financial aid to international scholars.
4. Attend the best Engineering schools in Europe
German technical universities are continuously present in all supposed university positions, but they are also recognized for their important contributions in the Manufacturing field.
According to QS, here are top 10 German Engineering schools
- Technical University of Munich
- RWTH Aachen University
- Technical University of Berlin
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Darmstadt University of Technology
- TU Dresden
- University of Stuttgart
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich
- Humboldt University Berlin
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
5. Enjoy the German low cost of living
If you want to education an Engineering Master’s in Germany, you must know that the cost of living is lower likened to many places in Europe, such as the Scandinavian countries. Scholars can limit their expenses to as low as 700 EUR per month in some of the lesser German cities.
International students in Germany are allowable to work up to 720 hours i.e. 90 full days in a year. Part-time jobs disbursing 7 to 8 euros per hour are relatively informal to find and a great way to earn certain extra cash.
6. Research and collaboration with the Engineering industry
Germany has continuously been at the forefront of cutting-edge study. German universities and centres of research have continuously worked carefully with companies and businesses and developed close symbiotic and planned relationships. This gives scholars exciting opportunities to use the services they learn in Engineering degree sequences in real life scenarios to solve real glitches.
Technical University of Munich for instance, has companies with famous companies like Siemens and General Electric, BMW and also proposal students the option to work on research schemes in teamwork with local research centres like the Max Planck Institutes and Deutsches Museum.
Also Check Cost of Living in Ireland for International Students .
7. Choose from a variety of Engineering degrees in Germany
Irrespective of the type of Engineering Master’s degree you’re interested in, you’re guaranteed to find your education option in one of Germany’s universities or colleges.
From specializations like Nanotechnology to Media Engineering, Cartography to Climate System Sciences, the diversity of Engineering sequences offered by German campuses is so wide; you will be spoilt for excellent! It won’t be problematic to find your ideal Engineering Master’s program and concentrate in a niche in this ever-evolving field.
Here are some examples of popular Engineering grades in Germany:
- Mechanical Engineering degrees in Germany
- Electrical Engineering degrees in Germany
- Biomedical Engineering degrees in Germany
- Space Engineering degrees in Germany
8. German universities provide an international study environment
Universities and colleges in Germany thrive in a diverse environment which makes any students easily familiarize to the academic system in general.
Based on the most recent data as long as by ICEF Monitor, over 300 000 international students have selected Germany as their education destination. Scholars often admiration the quality of courses and education facilities and highly knowledgeable professors.
Scholars are pleased with the fact that sequences helped their self-development and were generally satisfied with teacher participation. Many also report high academic values and highly experienced lecturers. The quality of amenities is also praised by many scholars.
9. Engineering jobs in Germany
Since the German economy is chiefly driven by the manufacturing industry, Engineering careers are often not hard to come by. In fact, since most German tech businesses are complex in advanced and practical research, Germany will continuously need science, engineering and technology experts.
Rendering to new statistics, Germany has the additional highest quantity of engineering workers among all staffs in the EU.
Strangers are allowed to live and work in Germany and on regular, salaries for engineering specialists are around 46,126 EUR/year.
10. High standard of living in Germany
German cities such as Munich, Berlin, Hamburg are reliably ranked among the most civilized cities in the world. Big cities in Germany are also, in overall, safer than those in the USA. Since Germany is located in the heart of Europe, it is easy to portable to a lot of other European countries, such as Austria, France or Belgium.
Bases on OECD figures, Germany also ranks overhead the average in education and services, work-life balance, jobs and earnings, environmental excellence, social connections, individual safety and well-being.
So what are you waiting for? Start searching for Engineering Master’s grades and prepare for a successful career in the Manufacturing and Technology field.
- 1 Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany: Top Universities
- 2 MS in Automotive Engineering – Course highlights
- 3 Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Admission Requirements
- 4 Student Visa to Study in Germany
- 5 Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Jobs
- 6 Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Admissions
- 7 Automobile Engineering in Germany : Costs
- 8 Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany with Scholarships
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany: Top Universities
Best Universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany
With an climbing demand for Automobile causes and their innovations all over the world, the top and best Automobile Engineer colleges in Germany have on-going catering to the scholars with the best of education in the topic matter. Enlisted are some of the famous universities from where you can education Automobile Engineering in Germany:
- RWTH Aachen University
- Technical University of Ingolstadt
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
- TU Dortmund University
- Technical University of Munich
- TH Koln- University of Applied Science
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
- University of Bayreuth
- Technical University of Berlin
Germany, tagged as the land of thoughts, is also home to some of the finest instances of automotive engineering. No miracle that most of the top makes of cars in the world today are German complete. Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi to designation a few.
So while Germany has the skill and the innovative pedagogy to do fairness to the course, it also delivers ample industry interface to ensure a stable employment chance once you are done with the sequence. However, the classic problem is here as well.
While numerous scholars are certain that Germany is the nation to go to for master’s in automotive engineering, they are not conscious of the top universities contribution the course. Here’s a list of a few of the Top Universities in Germany that do proposal a degree in Automotive Engineering or Design.
1. University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth
Ranked amid the Highest Public Universities in Germany, the University of Bayreuth boasts of a world-recognized engineering separation. The university proposals a M.Sc. in Automotive Components Engineering and Mechatronics (ACEM). The University also proposals a Bachelors in Automotive Engineering and Mechatronics.
2. Technical University of Munich
Ranked 3rd in the country and 54th in the biosphere, the Technical University of Munich is an outstanding choice for engineering scholar aspirants. While the modest advantage of the university sets it not together, is also one of the inexpensive universities in Germany to study at. The University offers a Masters in Automotive Software Engineering.
3. Technical University of Berlin
Among the top universities of Germany, the Technical University of Berlin also ranks between the Top 200 Universities of the World. A centre of fineness, the university’s Engineering Department is home to at least 12 Nobel laureates and likes a strong industrial reputation. The University offers a Masters in Automotive Schemes.
4. RWTH Aachen University
Again a well-known University of Germany, RWTH Aachen University is also between the highest universities of the country and landscapes among the top universities of the world as well. The university offers M.Sc. in Automotive Engineering and Conveyance.
5. Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences situated in Esslingen is amongst one of the oldest universities of Germany and enjoys the standing of being among the top-ranked universities of the republic. It has an excellent 29:1 student to ability ratio. The University offers a Bachelors in Engineering – Automotive Engineering as well as a Masters in Automotive Engineering.
So if scheming speed machines or super-luxury cars or maybe the safest cars with the latest technology inspire you, then we propose you to look at these first.
MS Automotive Engineering in Germany: Highlights
Why Study Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany?
- Higher education at public universities in Germany is obtainable for free. Though, international scholars must pay the semester fee and the other managerial costs and living expenditures.
- Though most of the Masters in automotive engineering databases in Germany are obtainable in the German language, there are a few English-taught study packages.
- Germany is referred to as the world’s motorized hub of innovation. It is documented for its outstanding motorized industry and fineness in engineering.
- According to the German Connotation of Automotive Industry, more than 800,000 persons are employed straight, and the automotive manufacturing circuitously uses almost 2 million people. This makes it one of the biggest businesses in Germany.
- In 2018, the automotive industry’s employment in Germany rose for the seventh year in series and reached the uppermost level since 1991.
MS in Automotive Engineering – Course highlights
Below are stated some of the key details of following this course from top universities in Germany:
|Course Period||1.5 to 2 years|
|Entrance Examinations||Language proficiency and GRE|
|Tuition fees||500-3000 Euro|
|Highest Recruiters||Volkswagen, BMW, Daimler, Continental, or Bosch|
|Regular Salaries||5100-13,160 Euro/month|
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Admission Requirements
To be qualified for a Masters in automotive engineering in Germany, global scholars must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, or a connected field of study
- Degrees must be from a documented university.
- Scores of consistent tests such as GRE are obligatory for international scholars to submit (for a few programs)
- Meet the language supplies- English or German
What are the required documents?
Though applying for Masters in automotive engineering in Germany, candidates are obligatory to complete their admission request online and submit the following documents-
- Completed admittance application form
- Copy of academic transcripts from all instructive institutions with their English or German translations
- Scores of consistent tests to study in Germany
- Language Skill Scores- German or TOEFL or IELTS or equivalent
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Incentive
- Preliminary Documentation (VPD) (for obligatory universities)
- Additional leaflets such as internship certificates, job references, recommendation letters (if required)
- Copy of passport
Student Visa to Study in Germany
For studies in Germany, an global student must have a scholar visa. The visa request cost is around 75 EUR (INR 6256). The visa permits you to obtain a resident license to stay in Germany. The checklist for a German scholar visa comprises:
- An request form with a cover letter stating the drive and duration of stay
- A valid permit
- Two new photographs
- Receipt letter from a German university
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A German language proficiency diploma or proof that you mean on following a language course in Germany
- Proof of a valid secluded or public health insurance
- Proof of economic status to study in Germany with the obtainability of about 8,700 EUR per year)
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Jobs
Germany is one of the top 4 automobile builders globally alongside the United States, China, and Japan. Germany is home to worldwide automotive businesses like Volkswagen, BMW, Daimler, Continental, or Bosch. The joint market capitalisation of these automobile businesses exceeds 200 billion EUR making the auto the main driver of the German cheap.
Some of the top jobs in Germany for Masters in automotive engineering alumnae are:
|Occupation||Average Annual Salary (in EUR)|
|Automotive Test Engineer||126,000|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||111,000|
|Diesel Engine Specialist||76,100|
|Automotive Project Engineer||102,000|
|Auto Parts Manager||134,000|
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany : Admissions
Before applying re-check your request folder to see if there’s nothing missing. In case you miss whatever, it is hardly that fee committees will make an exception. After you have made sure your request is complete it’s time for proposal.
Automotive engineering universities in Germany collect international scholars online, by post or in person. The former is more common for global students. So how do you apply online?
Most German universities run a joint online request platform known as UniAssist. This stage is an intermediary medium between you and your university. To smear through UniAssist you must create a individual account, choose your favorite program and succumb your documents either in PDF or JPG format. A few days after your request, you’re going to obtain an email to confirm your request has been calm.
Also, there are some universities which don’t support online request through UniAssist. Instead, they have their own online application stage. The process of application, though, remains similar. Originally, you have to create your online account and then upload your documents in a stated format.
Scholars who want to pursue Automobile Engineering in Germany have to fulfill the following suitability conditions to get registered in one of the top colleges in Germany:
- The scholars have to complete 10+2 from a documented board of education if registering for the bachelor’s program.
- If you’re going for a master’s degree, then graduation in a pertinent field is a prerequisite.
- Proof of work knowledge, if required.
- English language skill test scores – IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
- In case, you are opting for German as an MOI, then you have to clear TestDaF or DSH tests.
- Documents like SOP, LOR, recommence, cover letter, etc also have to submit.
International scholars who want to apply for a master’s degree in automobile engineering in Germany must submit the following documents:
- Recognized Bachelors Degree
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Relevant Professional Job Experience
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Reference
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany Costs
Automobile Engineering in Germany : Costs
The table underneath shows the pre-arrival expenditures in Germany:
|Expenses||Fee (in EUR)|
|German Test Fees||100|
|Student German Visa Application||60-75|
The table further down shows the program fee for masters in automobile course in Germany universities:
|University||Total Program Fee (in EUR)|
|RWTH Aachen University||873|
Cost of Living in Germany
The assessed cost of living in Germany are:
|Expenses||Cost per Month (in EUR)|
|Book and Supplies||30|
|Meals and Beverages||165-200|
|Internet and Telephone||35|
Most universities, schools, and Engineering schools in Germany (especially the public universities) charge low or even no tuition fees to all global scholars worldwide! That’s right, you can study for free in Germany. The only fees indicted by German colleges are managerial fees of around 100 – 200 EUR/year, which are meant to cover scholar services, costs such as bus tickets to the university, or the scholar cafeterias.
However, public universities situated in Bremen, Lower Saxony, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt or Turingia will custody tuition fees and you will also have to pay instruction if you enrol in a Master’s degree programme in a completely dissimilar field than the one you deliberate as a Bachelor’s scholar.
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany with Scholarships
Lots of organizations in Germany proposal grants to international scholars. These comprise universities, research organizations, government organizations and companies to name a few.
Engineering scholarships are either devoted to cover your tuition fees (if needed) or to support at least a part of your monthly monetary costs, such as lodging, schoolwork materials, etc.
DAAD and Deutschlandstipendium are some of the greatest prolific scholarship wage-earners, but there are numerous other organisations that offer financial aid to global students.
You can also check out the Study portals Scholarship to get some help on backing your studies in Germany.
Automobile courses or a degree in Motorized Engineering contracts with the scheming and manufacturing of cars, trains, tanks, etc. It trusts heavily on innovations and discovery newer ways to improve contemporary machine skill. Being a subset of Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering has its ways spread over other engineering branches such as Electrical and Electronics, Info Technology, Mechatronics, Material Science, etc. Additional, with progressions organized to cater to industrial wants, there are innumerable chances to explore after progressing in this field from Germany.
Germany is one of the top international scholar terminuses in the world. About 357,000 global students are following a university degree in Germany, and the number is fast increasing. If you are absorbed in following MS in Germany, you could have a great career fast. Germany has a very attractive work market for fit workers as their highly competitive companies are continuously in need of well-trained employees.
One of the main details why Indian scholars choose to study overseas is to have the chance to live and work in additional country during and after their educations. Some do it to earn a little additional money. Preliminary work in Germany does not require German services but to stay there for a longer term, you have to learn the German language. So, we have stated some websites for penetrating for jobs, and also the network chances that will help scholars to get a job after learning for their Masters in Germany.
MS Automotive Engineering: Top Recruiting Companies
Read on to find out the most protuberant recruiting businesses for an auto engineer:
- Ashok Leyland
- Bajaj Auto
- Maruti Suzuki
MS Automotive Engineering: Average Salary of Automotive Engineer
The salary of an Automobile engineer energies on increasing as per their knowledge in the industry as shadows:
|Starting Salary P.A||Mid-Level Salary P.A||Senior Level Salary P.A|
|INR 3,00,000 – INR 4,00,000||INR 4,00,000 – INR 8,00,000||INR 8,00,000 & above|
Career Paths after MS Automotive Engineering
Once you have finished the course, a degree in MS Automotive Engineering widens your horizon by giving you an array of career chances to choose from. Underneath listed are various career paths that you can reflect in motorized industry:
- Safety Engineer
- Emissions Research
- Performance Engineer
- Crash Test Analyst
- Automotive Design Engineer
- Vehicle Designer
- Automotive Engineering Technician
- Vehicle Dynamics Controller
- Operations Research
- University Professor
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Automotive Manufacturing Technician
- Quality Assurance Engineer
Germany is the home of industrial cars and can be careful as an ideal destination to education for a master’s in automotive engineering in Europe. The highest automotive companies are Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Opel, Mercedes, and many more are motorized builders fit from Germany. Reflect the following leaflets to enroll for the similar program in Germany:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- English Proficiency Test score requirements – IELTS (6.5) & PTE (80)