Topics Under Article Hide
- MBA Programs South Carolina
- South Carolina MBA Rankings
- Tuition for MBA Programs in South Carolina
- Tuition Costs
- GMAT Scores for MBA Programs in South Carolina
- Faculty Strength for MBA Programs in South Carolina
- South Carolina Full-Time Faculty
- Student Enrollment for South Carolina MBA Programs
- Top MBA Concentrations Available in South Carolina
- MBA Accreditation
- TOP ONLINE MBA PROGRAMS IN SOUTH CAROLINA
- 1 COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY E. CRAIG WALL SR. COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – CONWAY, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 2 THE CITADEL TOMMY & VICTORIA BAKER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 3 CHARLESTON SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 4 NORTH GREENVILLE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – TIGERVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 5 ANDERSON UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – ANDERSON, SOUTH CAROLINA
Master of Business Administration in South Carolina (MBA in Carolina)The South Carolina Expert MBA package emphasizes the logical and technical skills, business and functional abilities, and people and leadership skills wanted to manage in highly modest business environments. The package also stresses the rank of evaluating business decisions through the lens of morals, honesty, honesty and professionalism. Topics Under Article : MBA Programs South Carolina
Two distribution formats are obtainable, campus and online. The campus program is brought on the Savannah campus, while the online program is brought as part of a group of seven University System of South institutions.
Carolina proposal our MBA platform to provide leaders with a strong business basis and skill set to drive advanced levels of economic development, to train bests to influence and inspire others in their organization to revolutionize for competitive benefit, and to equip leaders with the information, skills and abilities essential to thrive in their careers. It’s all about administration! If you are a frontrunner who values our beliefs and goals, why not apply today? Earn your MBA from Parker; it’s an investment in yourself and your future.
- 1 MBA Programs South Carolina
- 2 South Carolina MBA Rankings
- 3 Tuition for MBA Programs in South Carolina
- 4 Tuition Costs
- 5 GMAT Scores for MBA Programs in South Carolina
- 6 Faculty Strength for MBA Programs in South Carolina
- 7 South Carolina Full-Time Faculty
- 8 Student Enrollment for South Carolina MBA Programs
- 9 Top MBA Concentrations Available in South Carolina
- 10 MBA Accreditation
- 11 TOP ONLINE MBA PROGRAMS IN SOUTH CAROLINA
- 12 1 COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY E. CRAIG WALL SR. COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – CONWAY, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 13 2 THE CITADEL TOMMY & VICTORIA BAKER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 14 3 CHARLESTON SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 15 4 NORTH GREENVILLE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – TIGERVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
- 16 5 ANDERSON UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – ANDERSON, SOUTH CAROLINA
MBA Programs South Carolina
1. International MBA
Operations and Supply Chain
- Applicants choose an International MBA in one of two tracks: linguistic or global.
- Global track scholars opt for an improved global prospectus with in-country involvement in a location where English is widely spoken.
- Scholars choose from three choices for in-country language-intensive educations, including French, German or Spanish.
- Platform comprises a 2-month corporate consultancy overseas and a language immersion constituent.
- Offers a 10- to 15-week residency with a multinational object at businesses.
- Tuition is based on non-resident rate.
- Instruction for South Carolina residents is $43,142.
- Rolling admissions are obtainable after April 15, 2021.
2. One-Year MBA
Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Tuition is founded on costs for non-residents.
- Resident rate is $35,702.
- Rolling admittances are offered after April 15.
- Classes available in Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Charlotte, Greenville, and Spartanburg
- Fall 2021 entry application deadline: July 15
- Spring 2022 entry application deadline: November 15
April 1, 2021
July 15, 2021
October 1, 2021
November 15, 2021
1. International MBA / JD
- Program includes language learning components.
- Tuition is based on the non-resident rate.
- Resident rate is $35,504.
2. Accelerated MBA / JD
- Tuition is based on the non-resident rate.
- Resident tuition rate is $28,220.
3. Executive International MBA
- This platform is no longer offered
- Alumni earn both an Executive Global MBA from the Darla Moore School of Business and an MA from the Tecnologico de Monterrey
- Classes are held at Tec de Monterrey in Guadalajara, every third stay
South Carolina MBA Rankings
The ranking of MBA packages is certainly not an careful science and adequately of subjective reasoning and prejudices come into play. We offer visions into ranking as another way to evaluate a potential MBA program.
Of the 11 AACSB Credited MBA programs offered in South Carolina, 11 of them have been documented by at least one distinguished book (MBAGuide, PQ, US News, Forbes and FT) garnering an prize as one of the best MBA packages in the country.
South Carolina schools have made a total of 15 Best MBA prizes from publications. Here are the top MBA schools and the number of awards the each package has garnered:
- University of South Carolina: 5
- Winthrop University: 1
- University of South Carolina Upstate: 1
- South Carolina State University: 1
- Francis Marion University: 1
- College of Charleston: 1
- University of South Carolina Aiken: 1
- Lander University: 1
- Coastal Carolina University: 1
- The Citadel: 1
Tuition for MBA Programs in South Carolina
If you plan on presence an MBA package, it’s best to start rational about fiscal accountability. A prospective B-Student wants to weigh their tuition choices. An AACSB-accredited MBA program can cover the way for a countless starting pay or career progression. An online MBA package can deliver the flexibility of implementation a program while being employed in your own career.
An MBA program in South Carolina will cost you amid $9,928 to $73,296 each year contingent on how you compute tuition as in-state, out-of-state, or out-of-country. Implementation your MBA in South Carolina will cost, on average, for in-state tuition, $24,806
- Lowest: $9,928 from South Carolina State University
- Highest: $44,858 from University of South Carolina
- Average: $24,806 from South Carolina’s 11 MBA Programs
- Average: $34,774 from 172 Online MBA Programs
GMAT Scores for MBA Programs in South Carolina
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a consistent examination used by MBA universities to assess their candidate pool. The test is deliberately designed to amount an candidate’s analytical, verbal, script and mathematical skills. The GMAT is rummage-sale as a predictor of achievement in MBA platforms and tests one’s aptitude to positively handle the advanced measurable and qualitative study of business and administration.
To be putative into an MBA package in South Carolina you will need a least GMAT score of 444.00. The regular GMAT score for receiving into a South Carolina MBA platform is 524.05.
- Lowest: 444 from The Citadel
- Highest: 612 from University of South Carolina
- Average: 524 from South Carolina’s 11 MBA Programs
- Average: 553 from 172 Online MBA Programs
Faculty Strength for MBA Programs in South Carolina
Highly modest MBA schools employee part-time and full-time professors that are both researchers and industry influencers. They are the topic matter experts in their own field. Most business lecturers have experienced achievement in the business world and have written lengthily in their chosen field. The number of highly-qualified full-time ability is directly connected to the standing of most elite MBA programs.
The amount of full-time faculty for MBA platforms in South Carolina ranges from a low of 14 professors to a high or 150.
- Lowest: 14 from Lander University
- Highest: 150 from University of South Carolina
- Average: 49 from South Carolina’s 11 MBA Programs
- Average: 72 from 172 Online MBA Programs
Percent of Faculty with a PhD
Another high-level viewpoint to consider when decisive the quality of an MBA ability is to note the number of ability who have earned a PhD in their own area of fineness. Note to writer – create a fuller amount of gratified for this section.
In South Carolina MBA programs range from 65.20% of the ability having a PhD to a 91.70% of the MBA faculty having a PhD.
- Lowest: 65% from University of South Carolina Upstate
- Highest: 92% from Francis Marion University
- Average: 81% from South Carolina’s 11 MBA Programs
- Average: 84% from 172 Online MBA Programs
Student to Faculty Ratio
Quality MBA packages invest in the number of lecturers relative to the scholars attending the program. Usually known as the Scholar Faculty ratio. Usually, the lower the ratio, the better it is for students. MBA scholars will get the modified one-on-one attention from ability mentors that have extensive knowledge in the industry. The Scholar/Faculty metric is a substance of personal favourite and for those scholars who excel in lecture hall environments; you may not need the low scholar/faculty ratio.
In South Carolina the scholar faculty ratio for MBA packages ranges from the lowest (best) of 73:100 the highest (less desirable) of 497:100.
- Lowest: 73:100 from Coastal Carolina University
- Highest: 497:100 from The Citadel
- Average: 183:100 from South Carolina’s 11 MBA Programs.
- Average: 121:25 from 172 Online MBA Programs.
South Carolina Full-Time Faculty
Student Enrollment for South Carolina MBA Programs
The position of networking, whether it’s by way of site job fairs, scholar organization members, or faculty mentorship, should not be modest. The average MBA enrollment size has a straight impact on your educations, your job forecasts, and your ability to describe your career goals.
Full- & Part-Time MBA Student Enrollment
Every B-School has a plan behind their enrolment sizes. If a potential B-Student is looking for networking chances, wants to attend occupation fairs, and plans on joining scholar organizations, B-School enrolment size plays an significant role in the decision making procedure. For the B-Student absorbed in the lesser cohort-style classroom knowledge and thrive with face-to-face collaboration with their lecturers, a manageable enrolment size is the favoured option.
For South Carolina state’s MBA packages, the range for full-time enrolment is between 11 and 688. For part-time enrollment, the range is between 12 and 498.
- Lowest: 11 from University of South Carolina Upstate
- Highest: 688 from University of South Carolina
- Average: 182 from South Carolina’s 11 MBA Programs
- Average: 221 from 172 Online MBA Programs
Top MBA Concentrations Available in South Carolina
Highly modest B-Schools recruit part-time and full-time lecturers that are both moot and industry influencers. They are the topic matter experts in their own attentions. To meet the varied needs of South Carolina trades, MBA programs here have risen to the test by contribution you an array of more than 32 MBA attentions counting:
- Accounting: 12
- Finance: 12
- Management: 11
- General Business: 11
- Marketing: 10
- Information Systems: 9
- Economics: 8
- Supply Chain: 8
- International Business: 7
- Entrepreneurship: 6
Here are the top schools offering the widest variety of concentrations to choose from include:
- University of South Carolina: 18
- South Carolina State University: 17
- Clemson University: 15
- The Citadel: 14
- University of South Carolina Upstate: 13
- Francis Marion University: 12
- College of Charleston: 12
- Winthrop University: 10
- Coastal Carolina University: 10
- University of South Carolina Aiken: 9
MBA Accreditation in South Carolina
The rank of accreditation can’t be undervalued. For many, meaningful your school is credited by the AACSB and locally accredited by the US Department of Education is enough pledge that you will receive a quality teaching, where credits are more likely to transmission, and you will be qualified for loans, grants, and grants.
AACSB accreditation is careful to be the gold normal in business school credentialing. Recognized to promote high-quality business schooling in the U.S., AACSB members industrialized a stringent authorization process. Members are held answerable for following an recognised business schooling framework set forth by the AACSB. With that comes MBA degrees deliveries that are widely documented by Fortune 500 businesses. This results in lucrative job chances.
Also Check Belk College of Business
TOP ONLINE MBA PROGRAMS IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Nestled between North Carolina, Georgia, and the Atlantic Ocean, South Carolina developed the eighth state in the Union on May 23, 1788. The state’s past significance is stimulating and comprises it being the site for the chief battle of the Civil War which took home at Fort Sumner. Containing the money city of Columbia, the state also includes historical Charleston and Myrtle Beach. With the official name of “The Palmetto State,” South Carolina’s authorised state tree is the Sabal Palmetto.
The Carolinas were baptized in honor of King Charles I as the Latin word for Charles is “Carolus.” By a statewide population of more than 4.7 million, South Carolina is the 24th most occupied state in the United States. The main rivers in the state comprise the Edisto, Santee, and the Savannah, while the main lakes are the Hartwell, Marion, Moultrie, and Murray.
With its weather and coastal access, South Carolina has a long history of fruitful farming and shipping. In fact, the state is the most creative shipping state east of the Mississippi River. South Carolina‘s main businesses include the undeveloped of soybeans and tobacco, the industrial of textiles, chemicals, machinery, processed foods, and microchip technology, and vacation industry.
Besides being the birth-state of seventh-President of the United States of America, Andrew Jackson, South Carolina proposals certain of the best online MBA plug-ins in the nation. Long respected as the normal for higher teaching in business, the Master’s of Business Administration is an excellent package when delivered through aloofness learning.
Business specialists who attained positions with governments after receiving their scholar degree often find it problematic to pull up stakes and move to additional state in order to follow an MBA.
The online MBA allows working specialists the chance to obtain an excellent degree while being able to set their moot schedule around their expert and personal schedule. While some scholars are more attentive in an faster degree which allows them to ex-student in just one year, others need additional time to complete homework and are given the chance to alumna within six or seven years in some cases.
While many commercial universities deliver the same outstanding curriculum to coldness learners that schoolroom students enjoy, there is no cooperation for the distance learner in the area of good content. Business authorization, program standing, tuition cost, and nationwide ranking are just a few of the issues to consider when investigating and likening online MBA programs. With that in attention, we have put composed the top-five online MBA packages in South Carolina.
While these packages vary in characteristics, the mainstream of these programs are backed by their commercial school’s stellar business authorization through the Connotation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business or the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Let this position of South Carolina’s best connected MBAs help leader you in the important choice of discovery a degree that is the right fit for you.
1 COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY E. CRAIG WALL SR. COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – CONWAY, SOUTH CAROLINA
|Coastal Carolina University brings South Carolina’s top online Master’s of Business Administration through the E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration. This best-of-the-best program is a must for the business student seeking a quality distance education.
The E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration at Coastal Carolina University delivers South Carolina’s best online Master’s of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Administration. This 30-credit hour program is classified as affordable with a total tuition price between $15,000 and $19,999.
The E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration receives its stellar business accreditation through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This excellent program has been designed to develop “the analytical, practical and interpersonal skills business professionals need to make crucial decisions in an increasingly complex business environment and prepare students for versatile and challenging careers.”
Divided between 21 credits of core courses and nine elective courses, the core courses within this program include Operations and Global Supply Chain, Leadership, Financial Management, Value Management, Marketing Strategy, Managerial Responsibility and the Law, and Strategic Implementation.
Admission requirements for this program include official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities, GMAT test score (waived for those with at least five years of relevant, professional experience, two letters of recommendation, a resume, 3.0 undergraduate GPA, and a statement of purpose.
2 THE CITADEL TOMMY & VICTORIA BAKER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
|An online Master’s of Business Administration is obtainable through the Tommy & Victoria Baker School of Business at The Citadel. This high-quality coldness degree shines with an outstanding accreditation through the AACSB and an model curriculum.
The Citadel proposals one of the South Carolina’s best online Master’s of Business Administration degrees with attentions in Finance, Supply Chain, and Entrepreneurship at the Tommy & Victoria Baker School of Commercial.
This degree has been intended to equip scholars with “the information, skills, analytical aptitudes, and social consciousness needed to obtain and advance successful decision-making careers in a changing worldwide environment. Flexible course schedules are intended for working specialists and active-duty military members. Classes are taught in the dusk and online by our distinguished ability who bring a mix of real-world experience and academic know-how to the program.”
Consisting of two vital sequences, seven core courses, two electives, and a capstone sequence, this 36-credit hour package is classified as average in affordability with a total tuition price amid $20,000 and $29,999. While U.S. News & World Report has recently documented the Tommy & Victoria Baker School of Business as offering the 205th best online MBA in the nation, the business school obtains its excellent business accreditation through the Connotation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
While scholars can complete homework as a part-time or full-time experience, the options included in this program are The Framework of Business, Information Technology Management, Secretarial for Executives, Quantitative Methods for Operations Management, Monetary Problems, Ethical Leadership and Structural Behavior, and Strategic Marketing.
3 CHARLESTON SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
|The College of Business at Charleston Southern University topographies an online Masters of Business Management. This nationally-recognized degree is the faultless fit for the working expert seeking to gain an edge in management.
An online Master’s of Business Administration with specialisms in Finance, Leadership, Management Info Systems and General Organization is brought by the College of Business at Charleston Southern University. This 33-credit hour package is classified as regular in affordability with a total tuition price amid $20,000 and $29,999. The commercial school has recently been documented by U.S. News & World Report as offering the 205th best online MBA in the nation.
The College of Commercial receives its brilliant business accreditation through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Teaching. Coursework for this degree is obtainable 100% online, in the schoolroom, or as a hybrid experience with a mixture of the two. While students with the proper theoretical background may waive up to 15 credit hours of precondition courses, core courses within this package comprise Managing with Fineness and Honesty, Advanced Marketing Management, Contemporary Business Law and the Legal Environment, Business Ethics from a Christian Worldview, Progressive Managerial Secretarial, Financial Management Does, and Strategic Planning and Examination.
4 NORTH GREENVILLE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – TIGERVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
|North Greenville University’s Graduate College of Business topographies one of South Carolina’s best online Masters of Business Administration degrees. This outstanding program is one the discriminating distance learner must take note of as it topographies a solid curriculum and reasonable tuition rate.
The Graduate School of Business at North Greenville University topographies one of North Carolina’s best online Master’s of Business Management programs. This degree is obtainable both as a general MBA and with an stress in Human Capitals. This 36-credit hour package has been “designed to deliver students with a complete teaching in each of the major commercial disciplines as well as visions into the biblical values that guide Christian bests.
Faculty in the MBA package provide both topic know-how and practice knowledge with a focus on plan, examination, operations, and management.” This 100% online degree is secret as affordable with a total instruction price between $15,000 and $19,999. All homework for this extraordinary MBA can be finished fully online, in the schoolroom or as a mixture of the two.
With five twitch dates each year and eight week-long footings, students can whole all necessities for this degree in just 18 months. Core sequences within this package include Structural Behavior, Decision-making Accounting, Business Analytics, The Advertising Process, Research Methods in Commercial, Managerial Economics, Human Resources Controlling, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Small Business and Private enterprise, and Issues in Professional Ethics. The commercial school has recently been documented by U.S. News & World Report as contribution the 205th best online MBA in the nation
5 ANDERSON UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – ANDERSON, SOUTH CAROLINA
|An online MBA is brought by Anderson University’s College of Commercial. This 36-credit hour package offers the aloofness earner a high-quality progressive degree in business without sacrificing suppleness and convenience.
Anderson University’s College of Business features an online Masters of Business Administration with absorptions in Human Resources, Healthcare Management, Supply Chain Management, and Advertising. This 36-credit hour degree is secret as reasonable with a total tuition price amid $15,000 then $19,999. The College of Business gets its excellent profitable accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Commercial Schools and Packages. This program “is a overall organisation program that highlights an integration of the commercial disciplines within a Christian outline.
It is designed for scholars with an scholar degree in either business or a non-related field.” Options within this program comprise Management Thought and Application, Quantitative Analysis, Structural Development, Managerial Secretarial, Human Resource Organisation, Decision-making Economics, Leadership and Ethics, Processes and Management, and Global Business.
Fee requirements for this program include an scholar degree from an accredited college or campus with a increasing GPA of at least 2.75 or GMAT score of 510 or better, and three orientation request forms.
What Really Matters When Applying
High School GPA
High School Rank
High School Transcript
College Prep Courses
Considered but not required
Neither required nor recommended
- A finished online application
- A four-year scholar degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT or GRE scores (if applicable) – All applicants must submit scores with the exclusion of applicants who have been decided a test waiver or candidates who are USC medical students applying to the MD/MBA dual degree program. See below for Test Waiver Request Option
- Two obligatory essays (there is also one optional essay)
- A expert résumé (typically one page)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable) – This applies to most global candidates (non-U.S. citizen or non-U.S permanent resident). Review the “Test Scores” section below to control if this requirement applies to you.
Application Fee – The Marshall Full-Time MBA Package does not require an request fee. Rather we prefer to reflect any applicant who has a honest interest in our platform regardless of the aptitude to pay a fee.
Letters of Recommendation – Letters of reference are neither required nor putative as part of the Marshall Full-Time MBA admissions procedure. Please do not succumb such literatures at any point during the admittances cycle.
Test Waiver Needs – For the 2021-22 admittances cycle, the Full-Time MBA Program is if candidates the option of succumbing a standardized test (GMAT or GRE) waiver request. Please review a description of the policy and procedure below and visit the Test Waiver Needs section of our for more full information. If you are applying using The Group application, please review the Consortium Applicants section of the website for extra information on the test waiver process.
If you are not a United States nationwide, and you will be incoming, or have previously arrived, the United States with an F-1 or J-1 student visa, you must apply as an global scholar. Candidates who already reside in the United States and grip other non-immigrant visas (for example, E2, H2 or L2) are also careful global students.
Permanent inhabitants of the United States, accepted U.S. citizens, and U.S. citizens exist in overseas and presence a university outside the United States are not careful international scholars.